CLC ID PROTECT™ offers a comprehensive identity protection program with several layers of defense. ID Monitoring is the first layer; however, monitoring will never capture all
fradulent transactions. CLC ID PROTECT™ backs up monitoring with additional layers of ID Protection and ID Recovery. We add up to $1 Million of insurance coverage to protect
against financial losses, a us based team of professional fraud resolution specialists to clear your records, tax fraud specialists to help clear issues with the IRS, financial
specialists to help resolve financial hardships that can result from identity theft and finally, we provide discounted legal services should the issue require the intervention of an
By utilizing all of the benefits of CLC ID PROTECT™, you will have peace of mind in knowing that your identity and social security number are being monitoring 24/7. You will have
the professional assistance needed in the event you become a victim of identity theft, allowing you to focus on the more important areas of your life and career. CLC ID PROTECT™
will help protect your credit reputation and enhance your financial security.
CLC ID PROTECT™ includes continuous 24/7 Credit, Social Security Number and Personal Information Monitoring with fraud alerts that notify you of suspicious activity. ID
Monitoring is a vital component in defending your most valuable asset, your identity.
CLC ID PROTECT™ uses real time alerts to notify you of changes in your credit and suspicious activity involving your personal information. When an alert comes to your dashboard, you have the
capability to easily click on the "Red Alert” or “Not Me" response. If your identity is stolen you will receive up to $1,000,000 identity theft insurance† coverage available for
fraud-related losses and expenses, such as lost wages or legal expenses, as well as unauthorized electronic funds transfers.
With CLC ID PROTECT™ gives you unlimited access to a US based team of Fraud Resolution Specialists™ who work tirelessly on your behalf to restore your stolen identity and
repair your damaged credit reputation should you ever fall victim to identity theft.
Our website is SSAE-16 compliant. In other words, we maintain one of the highest levels of security any service can offer. Additionally, payment information is compliant with
the Trustwave Trusted Commerce™ program to validate the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) mandated by all the major credit card associations
CLC ID PROTECT™ proudly offers an in-house US based team of Fraud Resolution Specialists™ (FRS™). Our team boasts an average experience of 18 years, and each member
maintains multiple credentials, such as Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist®, Fair Credit Reporting Act Certification, Certified Credit Report Reviewer®, Certified
Credit Counselor, Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agent (IRS credential), and more.
Yes, for an additional cost you can add up to 4 additional family members under the Social Security Number monitoring service. Additionally, your family members may be
eligible to sign up for their own CLC ID PROTECT™ account at your same preferred rate.
During the month of October we are giving away TEN (10) AFT Enhanced Identity Theft Protection Annual Family Memberships AND TEN (10) $100 Visa Gift Cards!
It's easy to enter! Just sign up for AFT's FREE Identity Theft Protection. That's it! Once you've enrolled you are automatically entered in the drawing for the TEN Annual Memberships to the Enhanced Identity Theft Protection service which includes credit and identity monitoring, unlimited recovery services and $1,000,000 in ID theft insurance coverage. At the end of October TEN (10) members will be chosen by random draw to receive a FREE year of the Enhanced Identity Theft Protection for you and your family.
To be eligible for the TEN $100 Visa Gift Cards you must upgrade your FREE membership to the Enhanced Protection. Simply click the UPGRADE NOW button from your online account and complete the purchase of the monthly or annual service for either you or your family. At the end of October TEN (10) members will be chosen by random draw to receive a $100 Visa Gift Card.
AFT ID PROTECT OCTOBER 2018 GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The AFT ID PROTECT OCTOBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on 10/1/18 at 12:00 am EST and ends on 10/31/18 at 12:00 am EST (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is CLC Incorporated ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States of America who are at least 18 years of age as of 10/31/18 (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Prize #1: TEN (10) winners will receive [ONE (1) AFT Enhanced Identity Theft Protection Annual Family Membership (approximate retail value or "ARV": $161.95)Prize #2: TEN (10) winners will receive [ONE (1) $100 Visa Gift Card (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100.00) Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at aft.clcidprotect.net.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about December 15, 2018 after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately three (3) weeks after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within one (1) year of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.